Job Location: Dublin, GA
Application Deadline: 06/21/2021
The Cook Assistant will work under the general supervision of the Cook.
- Assists the Cook in preparing and serving meals and snacks
- Assists the Cook in operating kitchen in accordance with health regulations
- Assists the Cook in storage of food in a safe and clean manner according to health regulations
- Attends staff meetings, pre-service and in-service training as required
- Be prepared to assume full responsibility for kitchen (including all paperwork and CACFP productions records) in the absence of the cook
- Submit reports in a timely manner
- Assume other responsibilities as designated by the Cook
- Responsible for inventory and ordering janitorial supplies
- Responsible for securing janitorial supplies and other hazardous materials.
- Responsible for overall cleanliness and safety at the center and the center grounds, report any safety and maintenance issues to the Center Manager immediately.
- Performs other duties as required
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in cooking for large number of people
- Must be a US citizen; have a Permanent Resident Card, or an alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record (NOT TO EXCEED 6 PTS)
- Must have and maintain a criminal history absent of convictions for violent crimes or for any crime against children.