To apply professional expertise of the ERSEA (Enrollment, Recruitment, Selection, Eligibility and Attendance) process, ensuring that the agency complies with all regulations per applicable Performance Standards. Analyze, plan and implement enrollment systems.
Plan and provide training related to enrollment systems and ERSEA policies and procedures. Ensure monitoring, agency collaboration and tracking enrollment services.
Make eligibility decisions that meet requirements of Federal Head Start Performance Standards and any local, state and/or agency policies. Coordinate recruitment efforts to help ensure ample wait list selection for all sites.
- High School diploma or GED. Related Associate Degree preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish) skills desirable.
- Prefer minimum of one year of related clerical/administrative experience, with strong emphasis on record keeping, tracking and contact with the public.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients in crisis.
- Strong computer literacy, database, spreadsheet and word processing, Internet and e-mail.