Work is performed under general supervision of the Head Start Director. To perform a wide variety of responsible and complex administrative, secretarial and clerical duties for the Head Start Director and staff as assigned; to coordinate and participate in office support functions in support of Head Start program goals and objectives.
- Must be a US citizen; have a Permanent Resident Card, or an alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record (NOT TO EXCEED 6 PTS)
- Must have and maintain a criminal history absent of convictions for violent crimes or for any crime against children.
- Two years of increasingly responsible secretarial experience.
- Advanced computer skills to include experience with Microsoft Office Suite; database entry and report manipulation; desktop publishing.
- High school diploma or equivalent, supplemented by specialized secretarial training.
- College level course work in business administration, public administration or a related field is desirable.