The Inventory Asset Manager is ultimately responsible for the monitoring, reporting, and protection of the Agency’s assets and inventory. The conduct of these responsibilities requires the use of computer technology to create and maintain specialized records and to generate reports for an Agency-wide inventory management program across multiple physical locations. The Manager and his/her staff will ensure the proper receipt, tagging, securing, locating, and controlling of the assets of the Agency. The Manager supervises clerks and technicians, adheres to the Fiscal Management Procedures regarding procurement and inventory control, and ensures that State & Federal regulations are met. As the efficient handling and logistical movement of the company’s products and supplies is critical for the attainment of Agency goals, the Manager works closely with procurement personnel, program staff, and management to ensure coordination, compliance with Head Start Performance Standards, and adherence to all Agency policies and procedures. A successful Inventory Asset Manager is a reliable professional with excellent record-keeping abilities and in possession of great attention to detail and a business mindset.
- Must be a US citizen; have a Permanent Resident Card, or an alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551).
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record (NOT TO EXCEED 6 PTS).
- Must have and maintain a criminal history absent of convictions for violent crimes or for any crime against children.
- Four years of office administrative and supervisory experience.
- Two years of purchasing experience.
- Associate’s Degree in Business Administration is desirable.