The Primary Teacher is directly responsible for the planning, development and implementation of daily early childhood development learning experiences and activities and for the day-to-day management of an assigned classroom, including the supervision of assigned Secondary Teacher and/or classroom volunteer(s).
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Early Childhood Education.
- Must possess a valid first aid and CPR certification
- Must be a US citizen; have a Permanent Resident Card, or an alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record (NOT TO EXCEED 6 PTS)
- Must have and maintain a criminal history absent of convictions for violent crimes or for any crime against children