This is a professional position performed under the general supervision and direction of the Director of Program Operations. Incumbent is responsible for the implementation, management and monitoring of the Nutrition Program and Senior Activities Program at the local centers and all staff assigned.
- Must be a US citizen; have a Permanent Resident Card, or an alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record (NOT TO EXCEED 6 PTS)
- Must have and maintain a criminal history absent of convictions for violent crimes or for any crime against children.
- Must maintain a private automobile with proper liability insurance and a valid Georgia driver’s license
- Two years of undergraduate work in sociology, psychology, gerontology or other related field
Three years of administrative and supervisory experience in a public agency working with the elderly and low-income population