This work is under the general supervision of the Director of Housing / Weatherization Coordinator. The position calls for a variety of clerical work, which includes filing, answering phones, preparing reports, and such other duties. The assignments are routine in nature and are carried out in accordance with instructions provided by the supervisor.
- Must be a US citizen; have a Permanent Resident Card, or an alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record (NOT TO EXCEED 6 PTS)
- Must have and maintain a criminal history absent of convictions for violent crimes or for any crime against children.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- One year of secretarial training in a vocational or business school.