Performs skilled, technical and responsible work planning, directing and participating in weatherization program activities. This is a supervisory position required to schedule and oversee work load of weatherization crew staff.
- Must be a US citizen; have a Permanent Resident Card, or an alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record (NOT TO EXCEED 6 PTS)
- Must have and maintain a criminal history absent of convictions for violent crimes or for any crime against children.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Post-secondary education desired.
- Extensive experience in construction, repair and maintenance work involving buildings, related structures and grounds including considerable supervisory experience
- Complete training program to become Energy Auditor and obtain BPI certification