Under the direct supervision of the Weatherization Supervisor, employee will perform a variety of cost-effective energy efficiency services measures on residential property to increase energy efficiency and reduce energy costs.
Work includes attic insulation, air sealing, installing smoke detectors, bathroom vents, thermostats.
- Education/Experience: High School Diploma or GED. One year of specialized training in carpentry and the use of carpentry materials and equipment; physically fit to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Must be a US citizen; have a Permanent Resident Card, or an alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record (NOT TO EXCEED 6 PTS)
- Must have and maintain a criminal history absent of convictions for violent crimes or for any crime against children.
- BPI (Building Professional) Certification desired - will provide training if necessary